Bolton’s fifth annual Health Mela will take place on 15th March 2014 at the University of Bolton on Deane Road.
It will run from 11am to 4pm and there will be free parking and entry.
Highlights of the event will include:
- Free health checks and confidential advice
- Blood tests for cholesterol and diabetes
- Mental health awareness
- Sexual health advice and screening
- Sports and spinal injuries clinic
- Complementary medicine
- Yoga and healthy living workshops
- Reiki sessions
The chief guest will be Suzy Lishman, Vice President of Royal College of Pathologists, London.