The National Forum for Health and Wellbeing is supported by a large number of partners and these vary by event and from region to region. However, we are particularly indebted to the following organisations for their continuing support.
- Blood Drop Team (part of Lancashire Teaching Hospitals)
- Gujarat Hindu Society
- Lancashire Care NHS Foundation Trust
- Lancashire Teaching Hospitals NHS Foundation Trust
- Northwest Ambulance NHS Trust
- Preston City Council
- Rotary International
- South Ribble Borough Council
- University of Bolton
- University of Central Lancashire
- University of Manchester (Health Olympics)
- Lancashire Health Watch
- Greater Preston CCG
- Chorley & South Ribble CCG
The NFHW is also supported by a large number of key individuals who share its goals and work towards achieving them. Awarded the title of ‘Fellows of the National Forum for Health & Wellbeing’, they make an invaluable contribution to the Forum’s work.
A list of NFHW Fellows can be found here.